A living room is the heart of any home and just like a human body can’t do without a heart, our home also can’t do without a well-designed living room.
From sofa to drapes to coffee tables to rugs to proper lighting to any other decorative things, everything has to be perfect which can connect in your living room.
A living room is one place in your home where you can experiment a lot in terms of designing and making it more arresting and comfortable.
With the beautiful visual interest, it is also important to have comfort in your living room. So, we at Wooden Street have considered all these factors and create a rundown of some interior design ideas for living room. So, keep on reading.
1. Have a Focal Point: - It’s very important to have a focal point in any room and especially when it comes to your living room. Your focal point should uplift your whole living room’s décor.
P.S.: To make your focal point stand out more, don’t keep a lot of furniture units in your living room.
2. Set the Mood with Enchanting Hues: - Here, in this, we are not talking about the wall color but the furniture in your living room, as these participate a lot in the setting up the mood.
If you have a light color scheme in your living room, then you can go with the Alfonso Right Arm Convertible Sofa Cum Bed in indigo ink fabric or any other bold color fabric which can match up with your décor. You can also add Bella Chaise Lounge to give a splash of color to the décor.
And if you are more into elegance and sophisticated look, then you can opt for Darwin Wooden Sofa.
3. Balance Between Natural lighting with Lighting Fixture: - First of all, it's important to have natural lighting in your living room as nothing can make your living room more glowing than natural light.
You can enhance the look of your living room by keeping a proper balance between natural lighting and lighting fixture. The airier your living room will be, lesser the lighting fixture you will be needing. Through this, you will end up creating a beautiful and elegant aura in your living room.
4. Arrange Furniture with The Three Major Factors: - No we are not talking about entertainment, entertainment, and entertainment. Here we are talking about Napping, Chatting, and Entertainment.
These three factors play a major role in giving the feel to your living room. So, you should arrange the furniture in your living room in a way that it can accomplish these three major factors.
5. Don’t Underestimate the Power of Walls: - Who comes to rescue when you ran out of the floor space? Walls. Not only this, walls are the best when you want to add texture to your living room.
Let your floor space rest in peace with our collection of Wall arts, wall frames, wall hangings. You can use them like a jewel to your wall, photo frames to travel the time or to display some of your favorite shots.
These were some of the ingenious interior designing ideas for your living room. At Wooden Street, there are many more options in this category from which you can pick something which can describe you better.
Mr. Ashwin Deva, this exceptional personality that houses a patriotic drive and a wandering photography spirit, managing the perfect balance between the two. How Wooden Street helped the Deva’s to enliven their artful interiors.CONTINUE READING
For the last five years, Marcela has been a resident of Mumbai, living with her husband. She has been bestowed with an exceptional designing skill. See how she got furniture that matches her minimalist and contemporary decor from Wooden Street.CONTINUE READING
Wooden Street is listening to the customers of this country and transforming the way India approaches online furniture shopping. Wooden Street never fails to steal the heart of Delhiites, see what Delhi has to say about usCONTINUE READING